August 27 – 29, 2017
Venue: East Hall, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Ganesa Street 10 Bandung 40132.
The International Symposium on BioMathematics (Symomath) 2017 is jointly organized by the Center of Mathematical Modelling and Simulation (PPMS), Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) and the Indonesian Biomathematical Society. Symomath 2015 is a multidisciplinary forum for promoting and fostering interactions between mathematical, biological and related industrial communities in studying various phenomena in biology, ecology, infectious diseases, medicine, bioengineering, environmental sciences, etc.
Keynote talks and contributed sessions are scheduled at the symposium. Academicians, researchers and graduated students are invited to participate at the symposium. Participants need to submit the abstract indicating the research results. The selected papers (which are subject to a full review process) will be considered for publications in:
- American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceeding Series (indexed by Scopus).
- Journal of Mathematics and Fundamental Sciences (Formerly ITB Journal of Science, indexed by Scopus).
The scope of this conference is, but not limited to, in the fields of
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Bio-engineering and Synthetic Biology
- Dynamics of infectious diseases transmission
- Dynamics of renewable resources
- Biological population problems
- Controlling infectious diseases
- Utilizing renewable resources in fishery and forestry industries
- Bio-mathematics with economic and conservation issues
For further information, please visit our website at http://www.math.itb.ac.id/symomath/