SUMMER SCHOOL 2020 : Combinatorial Design and Data Sciences
September 7 – 11, 2020
The summer school is aimed to learn the mathematics and computational skills that related to perform data science. To reach our goal, we hold an online course program which support the knowledge of data science, such as combinatorial designs, machine learning, social computing, big data, etc. We invite final year of undergraduate students, master students, and early-years of PhD students from any departments to participate in our program.
- Registration is open from July 8 to August 10, 2020 and free.
Participants are limited
- Open registration: July 8, 2020
- Close registration: Augusts 10, 2020
- Announcement of participant list:
- Summer course: September 7 – 11, 2020