Research program of Algebra Research Group (KK Aljabar) in the period 2011-2020 covers the following two areas:
1. Fundamental research with emphasis on the development of the theory of modules and linear algebra :
2. Research on linear algebra : characteristic and hyperinvariant subspaces, algebraic structures related to algebraic control theory.
3. Research on algebras, modules, coalgebras and comodules: hereditary, cohereditary, Noether, prime, coprime, Dedekind properties.
4. Research on module theory with categorical approach : abelian, triangulated and derived categories.
5. Applied research with emphasis on the applications of algebraic structures in coding theory, cryptography and other areas.
The goals of these two researches in short term, middle term, and long term are presented in the following table:
(2014 – 2016)
(2017 – 2020)
|Third Stage||Developing applications in algebraic control theory, coding theory, theoretical physics and cryptography.|