The International Symposium on BioMathematics (Symomath) 2019 is jointly organized by Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Universitas Indonesia (UI), Universitas Padjajaran (UNPAD), Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Universitas Brawijaya (UB) and Universitas Airlangga (UNAIR). Symomath 2019 is a multidisciplinary forum for promoting and fostering interactions between mathematical, biological and related industrial communities in studying various phenomena in biology, ecology, infectious diseases, medicine, bioengineering, environmental sciences, etc.
Keynote talks and contributed sessions are scheduled at the symposium. Academicians, researchers and graduated students are invited to participate at the symposium. Participants need to submit the abstract indicating the research results. The selected papers (which are subject to a full review process) will be considered for publications in:
- American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceeding Series (indexed by Scopus).
- Journal of Mathematics and Fundamental Sciences (Formerly ITB Journal of Science, indexed by Scopus).
- Journal of Communication in Biomathematical Science
The scope of this conference is, but not limited to, in the fields of
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Bio-engineering and Synthetic Biology
- Dynamics of infectious diseases transmission
- Dynamics of renewable resources
- Biological population problems
- Controlling infectious diseases
- Utilizing renewable resources in fishery and forestry industries
- Bio-mathematics with economic and conservation issues
HARRIS Hotel and Residences Riverview Kuta Bali, Indonesia
Sponsored by :
- Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences ITB
- Institute for Research and Community Services ITB
- International Mathematical Union
- University of Gunadarma
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Reasuransi Indonesia Utama