The 5th International Conference on Research and Education in Mathematics (ICREM5)
22-24 October 2011
ITB Bandung - INDONESIA
The International Conference on Research and Education in Mathematics (ICREM)
is a biennial conference, started on 2001.
It covers all aspects of mathematical sciences as well as mathematical education.
The present conference is the fifth one.
It is jointly organized by
* Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Institut Teknologi Bandung,
* Institute for Mathematical Research, Universiti Putra Malaysia (INSPEM),
* Institute of Mathematics, Vietnam Academy of Science & Technology (IMVAST),
* Indonesian Combinatorial Society (InaCombS) and
* Indonesian Mathematical Society (IndoMS).
The aims of the conference are:
¥ To promote and encourage exchange of ideas on recent discoveries in the field of mathematics, statistics and mathematical education.
¥ To provide a forum for researchers, contributors and users of mathematical knowledge to discuss the current development in mathematics, statistics and mathematical education.
¥ To identify areas of collaborative research between local and foreign researchers.
¥ To strengthen regional linkages among institutions/centers in mathematics development.
- Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of National Education Indonesia (DIKTI)
- Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural organization
- France Embassy in Indonesia
Prof. Dr. Roberd Saragih
Mobile phone: +628122137708
Department of Mathematics
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
Jalan Ganesa 10 Bandung 40132
ICREM5 Poster (click image to zoom)