October 27-29, 2013
Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.
Venue: Aula Timur, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung.
The International Symposium on BioMathematics (Symomath) 2013 is jointly organized by the Center of Mathematical Modelling and Simulation (PPMS), Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) and the Indonesian Biomathematical Society. Symomath 2013 is a multidisciplinary forum for promoting and fostering interactions between mathematical, biological and related industrial communities in studying various phenomena in biology, infectious diseases, bioengineering, environmental sciences, etc.
Keynote talks and contributed sessions are scheduled at the symposium. Academicians, researchers and graduated students are invited to participate at the symposium. Participants need to submit the abstract indicating the research results. The selected papers (which are subject to a full review process) will be considered for publications in:
- American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceeding Series (indexed by Scopus)
- Journal of Mathematics and Fundamental Sciences (Formerly ITB Journal of Science, indexed by Scopus).
The scope of this conference is, but not limited to, in the fields of
- Dynamics of infectious diseases transmission
- Dynamics of renewable resources
- Biological population problems
- Controlling infectious diseases
- Utilizing renewable resources in fishery and forestry industries
- Biomathematics with economic and conservation issues.
|Notification of abstract acceptance||: Immediately after submissions|
|Early bird online registration||: July 8 – October 5, 2013|
|Deadline of online registration||: October 5 -26 , 2013|
|On-site registration||: October 27-29, 2013|